Our Landscape Design & Construction Process
From the initial consultation to the final walk-through of a new landscape, Brookscapes is focused on giving clients a beautiful outdoor living area they can use and love for years to come! Your Brookscapes landscape designer will involve you at every stage of the process, making sure the final product will be up to your standards. At each stage, we focus on delivering quality results while making the process easy and enjoyable for you.
A Custom Landscape Design for Your Raleigh, NC Home
Our landscape designs are the perfect blend of overall aesthetics and practical landscaping solutions to design the ultimate outdoor retreat. We incorporate your ideas for stylish outdoor areas ready for entertaining or relaxing. Through the design process, you’ll be working with the Brookscapes owner and designer, Ken Brooks. Our design process includes the following steps:
- Initial Consultation: We meet at your home to brainstorm landscape design ideas, discuss possibilities and outline rough budgets. We’ll discuss your needs and vision, how you want to use the space, what your expectations are — from the project and from us.
- Concept/Design Sketch: Our landscape designer drafts two different, hand-drawn concepts with watercolor to illustrate different layouts, landscape solutions, and new ideas.
- Client Reviews: We go over the landscape design with you, making changes as needed and refining the design.
- Finalize the Landscape Design: Using Dynascape design software, we create a scaled CAD drawing of the landscape design, complete with selected landscaping plants and other materials.
- Design Approval: You review the final design and approve it! If you live in a community with a homeowners’ association, we are available to attend HOA meetings on your behalf. We will present the landscape design with all the material samples, ready-for-approval drawings and other information required for HOA approval.
Our Landscape Construction: Stress-Free & High-Quality
Once the design is approved, we can begin installing your new landscape. Throughout the process, Brookscapes will make every effort to make the experience smooth, relaxing and fun for you! Through the installation phase, you project will be closely monitored by an on-site manager to ensure that it runs smoothly. We maintain open communication, answering any questions you have and giving you updates and checking in as the project progresses.
Our crews will work around your schedule and needs, and always leaves the work site clean and secured at the end of each work day. To be considerate to both you and neighbors, we keep the mess and noise to a minimum. It’s simply the Brookscapes way: providing superior landscape designs with a convenience and a friendly, open relationship.
Final Walk-Through & Landscape Maintenance
Once the landscape installation is complete, the Brookscapes team will clean up the yard and make sure each detail is perfectly in place. The project manager will then conduct a final walk-through with the you, going over every aspect of the landscape design and final project to ensure everything meets your satisfaction.
Brookscapes will also include a plant care guide complete with plant photos, information and clear instructions. This plant care package provides everything you need to identify plants and provide basic care. We will also promptly respond to questions about your landscape and plants, even after the project has wrapped. In addition, we offer each landscape installation client an optional lawn and landscape maintenance contract to assure the landscape establishes to the full expectations of the homeowner!
Call Brookscapes to schedule your own Raleigh landscape design consultation, and we’ll give you a free price estimate. We are proud to serve clients throughout the Research Triangle, in Cary, Garner, Apex, Durham, Chapel Hill, Holly Springs, NC & beyond.